- Creating the best business climate in Ukraine through consolidating MSB, offering and advocacy of key reforms of public politics according to needs and legal interests of MSB.
National Platform for small and medium-sized enterprises:
- National Platform for small and medium-sized enterprises is an informal organization and thus has no statute, internal provisions or strict activity norms. In return in its work the National Platform for small and medium-sized enterprises follows the mission, set of values and operating principles described in detail, available for wide public and accepted by all participants of the network.
- In decision making process the National Platform for small and medium-sized enterprises follows principles of direct democracy and actively applies elements of electronic democracy.
- Organizations members of the National Platform for small and medium-sized enterprises delegate the Head or any other official representative of the organization to act and speak up on behalf of its members within the network.
- Members of the National Platform for small and medium-sized enterprises form national coalitions for leading advocacy-campaigns regarding urgent and important for MSB economic reforms implementation. Every member has a right to initiate taking leadership in forming coalition provided that this initiative is supported by simple majority of votes of the network members during annual meetings or through an open online-voting.
- The National Platform for small and medium-sized enterprises supports but initiatives important for the whole of small and medium business and aiming to generally improve the MSB state in Ukraine.
- When taking decisions the National Platform for small and medium-sized enterprises avoids populism and considers only well-grounded alternatives.
- For realization, each coalition forms a Working group consisting of 3 to 7 members, who prove their readiness to work for achieving the aim permanently. Working group members delegate speakers who are in charge of speaking on behalf of the National Platform for small and medium-sized enterprises over the range of questions the coalition works on. Coalitions working groups’ representatives meet regularly to update each other on advocacy-campaigns and calls the business society faces. Working groups support is provided by Coordination center.
- In case there come up questions that are outside the competency of separate coalitions, but need the National Platform for small and medium-sized enterprises response, coalition representatives gather to prepare relevant decision. The Coordination center provides analytical-expert background solutions and brings up for discussion to all the network members.
- Decisions options are put to electronic vote for the network participants, and the decision is taken by plain majority of votes. The network members elect the speaker from the list of working coalitions’ representatives, who is in charge of pronouncing the decision and speaks up on the issue on behalf of the National Platform for small and medium-sized enterprises.
- At least once per year the members of the National Platform for small and medium-sized enterprises gather for a nationwide forum. They present results and project activities of each coalition, discuss current situation in the sphere of MSB development and set priorities in their activities for the next year.
- We communicate honestly and directly, build relations on the ground of trust, respect and humanity
- We keep our promises
- We take responsibilities
- We stand against corruption in all of its aspects, including bribery and ripping-off
- We bare personal responsibility for our actions and their consequences
- We concentrate on searching decisions and achieving results, but not looking for excuses and perpetrators
- We take active part in discussions and support taken decisions
- We discuss our decisions and plans together with those who these decisions and plans will influence onto
- We discuss our decisions and plans together with those who these decisions and plans will influence
- We effectively work in order to achieve set goals together while encouraging personal efforts and personal responsibility
- We treat each other with respect and communicate openly
- We share knowledge and information with each other
- We provide feedback and accept constructive comments
- We are open for new ideas and encourage for open dialog
- We subject the best ideas from any network member to public gaze
- We accept and respect values, distinctions and all difference of each other
- We appreciate diverse views and experiences
- We encourage cooperation with other regional and national organizations to strengthen expert-analytical capabilities and influence onto the business society
- We are not waiting for changes, we make changes
- We all the time analyze business environment and initiate measures meant to improve it
- We learn legal initiatives aimed to change regulatory environment and provide that the corresponding public authorities prepare decisions in regard of the MSB position
- Not a single political party influences us
- We do not support (do not take part in political and election contests), do not propagate “pro” and “contra” any political party, party coalition or candidates
- We do not allow using lists of the network members or any other resources of the network in some party’s or political interests
- We do not strive to influence the network members’ choice as to their voting for this or another party or a candidate. It is also true for cases, when some candidate is a member of the network